This single vineyard wine comes from 4 ha vineyard and vines that are over 45 years old and planted around the Los Bancales region.
- ORIGIN OF VINEYARDS: Los Bancales
- TYPE OF PLANTATION: Pergola system (parra)
- AVERAGE AGE OF VINEYARDS: More than 45 years
- TYPE OF PICKING: By hand
- HARVEST/PICKING: September
- YIELD PER HECTAR: 5.000 kg/ha
The Seleccion Añada is unique for an Albariño in that it is aged on its lees in small steel tanks for up to 36 months or so. This demonstrates above all the ageing potential of Albariño, and Señorans in particular, that we think no other producer can mimic. Aged in stainless steel on its lees for over 30 months.
- MACERATION: Pelicular
- ALCOHOLIC FERMENTATION: Controlled at 16º
- MALOLACTIC FERMENTATION: No
- 36 months
- No Oak
Intense and very expressive.
Immense volume and great body. A wine with great delicacy and goes against the grain in that it is ripe for lengthy storage.
Lime, lemon and grapefruit flavours are complemented by granitic intensity, effortless concentration and a dry, palate-cleansing finish.
Straw yellow with green tints.
Mushrooms, Chicken, Pasta and Asian Cuisine